12 Facts About The Kansas City Chiefs' Coach

Andy Reid met his wife Tammy Reid at Utah's Brigham Young University in Utah and they've been together ever since. Heartwarmingly, the couple seems to still be very much in love."I've been ... with her for about 40 years now," Andy told The Philadelphia Enquirer of his wife. "Every day is a special day. I'm

Andy Reid met his wife Tammy Reid at Utah's Brigham Young University in Utah and they've been together ever since. Heartwarmingly, the couple seems to still be very much in love. "I've been ... with her for about 40 years now," Andy told The Philadelphia Enquirer of his wife. "Every day is a special day. I'm telling ya. I call her my girlfriend for that reason. You never lose interest if you do that, right, you guys out there? Call them your girlfriend and you always do special things for them."

During their relationship, the couple have welcomed five children together. Sadly, tragedy struck their family in 2012 after Andy and Tammy's son, Garrett died of an accidental drug overdose at only 29 years old. Understandably, the Reid family shared an emotional moment together following the Chiefs' 2020 Superbowl win as Garrett couldn't be there to celebrate with them.

Andy also had his wife on his mind following the big win. "I didn't really sleep last night, but I didn't spend it with the trophy," the coach said during a press conference, following his 2020 Super Bowl win. "Well, I did — I spent it with my trophy wife, how's that?" Tammy is a major part of Reid's support system, and she isn't shy about it. "Just seeing all the hard work he puts in, I'm just so happy for him," she gushed to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

If you or anyone you know needs help with addiction issues, help is available. Visit the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website or contact SAMHSA's National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7XCpKCsr5mbwW%2BvzqZmbGpian15e9OhnGatnqm8rbCMramurJhivKd5wKebsmWimralew%3D%3D

Share!